Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Just Married!

Hello!
Look at this cute couple!!! They are part of the High Hopes Stamps Spring 2016 release and just in time for "wedding season". This stamp is called "Just Married" and you can also purchase the matching SVG File to cut around your image with your electronic die machine.
I was inspired by my talented friend Natalie! She does a lot of Vintage looking creations and I wanted to give it a try as well. I inked all the edges of the Design paper and cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I added lace and a lace type flower that I also inked the edges of. I added a doily behind the image and popped it up with foam squares for more dimension. The little sentiment is from a paper collection I had in my stash. To keep with the Vintage themed colours I challenged myself to use only Copic Markers from the Earth tones.
To help keep the card upright and from sliding I fashioned a little piece of cardstock and attached it to both sides of the Easel Card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E93, E95
Hair: E04, E07, E09 / E43, E44, E47
Dress & Veil: E50, E000, 0
Tux & Hat: E50, E51, E53, E55
Bow & hat strip: E04, E07, E09
Car: E81, E84, E87, E89
Tires: E44, E47, E49
Flowers: E95, E99

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to enter into our June Challenge "Anything Goes"! You can purchase any of the stamps from the Spring 2016 collection at:


Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Cheri! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully sweet card! Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the Natalie vibe!! Sweet wedding card, Cheri :o)

    ReplyDelete