Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Thankful For Friends Like You

Happy September OCS fans! Fall is in the air - it is my favourite season. I love the crisp feel in the air and my cozy sweaters. 

Thanksgiving is just around the corner to and I am always thankful for the friends I have in my life. Our friends come in all shapes and sizes so I chose to use this more of a Halloween theme stamp to make a card celebrating my friends just for fun. 




These fun friends are coloured with alcohol markers and cut out using a stitched rectangle die. I added some freckles to the dog and cat using a brown marker. The sentiment was created on my computer and cut out using fishtail banner dies and mounted on patterned paper from the Story of Fall collection from Echo Park. I left the die on the image and used baby blue ink around the edges. Some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Pumpkin Buddies - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: The Story of Fall - Echo Park
Sentiment: Computer - Calibri font
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti,  brown Staedler marker, stitched rectangle and fishtail banner dies - YNS, baby blue ink - Memories Ink, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: OR1 OR2 OR3 DG2 VG67 DG4 FS8 TN1 EB1 EB2 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 

 Join us for our Fall/Halloween Challenge - here's the link: September Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment