September is over in a few more days and before we know it, Halloween will be here. For today's card I have used the adorable stamp from High Hopes Stamps called "Witchy & Friends".
- Stamps: Witchy & Friends, Wicked -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell; Dress: YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad; Hat: V04 Lilac, V06 - Lavendar; T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner - Gray No. 6; Broom: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige; Pumpkin: YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow; Bat, Cat & Spider: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5; Ghost: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0
- Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens: Clear Overlay
- YNS Gumdrops
Until next time, happy crafting.