Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Boo-tiful Day

Halloween is a spooky, sometimes creepy time of year but these cuties from High Hopes are more cute then scary aren't they?! 

Meet Boo Pals - how fun are these three! I decided to pair them with some more non-traditional Halloween coloured papers just for fun.



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I glued it down on some black card stock and cut it out leaving a thin black cardstock line to help it stand off the card. 
The stamp is popped up using 3D foam squares to keep it above the twine I put behind it. Some super cute die cut ghosts and black gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Boo Pals - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Boo-tiful Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Spookville - We R Memory Keepers
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti,  White Gelly Roll pen, Happy Haunting Die set - YNS, 3D Foam pop dots - Forever In Time, twine - Baker's, Cupid gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 PP1 BG5 BG7 BG10 
Copic: B00
                                     
 I hope you will ink up your favourite fall/halloween stamps and come play along in our  challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment