It looks like winter has finally arrived and a dumping of snow is going to make its' appearance. I don't know about you, but I find a little snow goes a long way -- not great for driving but awesome for making snowmen.
Snowmen come in all shapes and sizes and are adorable. For today's card I have used the Framed Hartley Snowman from High Hopes Stamps. Hartley was coloured with copics. I added some Nuvo White Blizzard glitter drops to him. I added a Frosty Border die from Memory Box and added some YNS Gumdrops to it.
- Stamp: Hartley Framed Snowman, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Wonderland (Pebbles)
- Copic Markers: E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, RV66 - Raspberry, RV63 - Begonia, E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, G00 - Jade Green, G000 - Pale Green
- Die: Frosty Border (Memory Box)
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
- Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy some creative time.