November is here and OCS is back with a brand new challenge called "Christmas/Winter Fun". The OCS Divas will be using an assortment of older Christmas/Winter High Hopes Stamps. Make sure you stop by on Wednesday, November 15th to see the new release from High Hopes Stamps. You have all month to join in the for a chance to win a prize from High Hopes Stamps.
Create a project following our theme and enter it into our InLinkz tool below!
- YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE YOU WANT EXCEPT DIGITAL IMAGES. Any entry using a digital image will be deleted.
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
- You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
- Following the OCS blog or Facebook page is appreciated
This month you have the chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice from One Crazy Stamper just for playing our Blog Challenge.
Make sure you check back here on Saturday, December 2nd as the winner will be announced with instructions on how to claim their prize.
Supplies used: Stamp - Peeking Ginger Tag; Ink - Tsukenko Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper - XPress It Blending Cardstock, Holiday Joy (Your Next Stamp); Copic Markers - E31, E33, E35, R20, T8 No. 8, YG45, G46, R27, BG0000; Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Supplies Used: Christmas Baby Girl Stamp - High Hopes Rubber Stamps; Xpress It Copic Paper; Copic Markers: BG11, BG13, BG49, C1, C3, C5, E51, E53, E55, R20, R35, R46, R81, R83, R85, RV29, Y21, Y23, Y26; Momento Black Ink, MFT Merry Christmas Die
Winter Angel Found Here!