Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hot Chocolate Season

We have had a couple blasts of winter where I live. You know....the cold biting wind and yes even lots of snow. So far it has melted away the next day but it is a reminder that winter is just around the corner.

This also means that hot chocolate and marshmallow season is already here. There is nothing like putting on a sweater and curling up under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows. Bear-ly Warming Up from High Hopes has it right from what I can see.......





I decided to make Bear-ly Warming Up into a little gift package. I found a super easy to follow tutorial for this on the This Is Me Playing With Paper blog and made my single sided gift box. Then after colouring up this cutie I hand fussy cut him and added some sparkly Stickles to his mug. I made the sentiment using my computer printed it off and voila! Some ribbon and a few sparkly gumdrops finish off my gift. 
If you're looking for me....I will be curled up under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate <wink>


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Bear-ly Warming Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Computer - Georgia Font
Patterned Paper: Bundled Up - Carta Bella
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Crystal Stickles,  Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops - YNS, chocolate treats, packages of hot chocolate and marshmallows. 

Spectrum Noir Markers:BG5 BG7 BG10 EB6 EB3 EB5 DR5 DR1 DR7
Copics: E31 E34 E37
                                            
                                
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment