Monday, December 25, 2017

Sitting Santa Ho HO Ho!!

 
 Thank you for stopping by and I have another fun card to share with you for the 
challenge that is happening right now at One Crazy Stamper.

I hope you get a chance to enter your creations and share the love with the very talented design team.  I also want to thank Lora and the other design team members for the past 5 years of letting me create with them, I have truly appreciated the time I have had here.  I am stepping down and this is my last post.  I've learned a lot and really am grateful.  Thank you again.  
Remember to stop by Lora's store for all your supplies! 
Thanks again, and until next time Happy Crafting!
Supplies: HH Stamp-Sitting Santa, HoHoHo,  Copic Markers, Spica Pen, Snowflake Sequins, Alphabet Dies, Craft Foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment