Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sitting Santa


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter." 



For this month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Santa Sitting"  with you all. I can't believe the big guy will be here in 5 days! I hope I am ready LOL....



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers, added some ribbon and gumdrops and wa-laaaa! Done! He's an adorable Santa! 


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Sitting Santa - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C1, C2, C3, C4, E51, E53, E55, G05, G07, G09, R24, R27, R29, T1, T3, T5
Paper: XPress It! Copic Paper, Green cardstock, Christmas paper
Extras: Misti, ribbon, gumdrops

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper December Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment