Thursday, December 14, 2017

Snowflake Gift

I love snowmen! so when I saw the Snowman Flakes 4 U stamp in the new Winter Joy release I knew I wanted to make a card with him. I also fell in love with the colours of this paper and the result is a fun, winter themed card for a friend. 


 I coloured my stamp using alcohol markers and cut it out with a new to me die with scallops and stitches. It is hard to see in the photo but the "gift" snowflakes are coloured with a Spectrum Sparkle pen - fun right?! After colouring the trees, I cut a piece of sponge and used it add some white acrylic paint to add some "snow". Ribbon, some Nuvo drops and a fun silver snowflake charm are the finishing touches. Now...I wonder which of my friends would like to find this in their mailbox........

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snowman Flakes 4 U- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment:Cold Hands - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Winter Meadow - Photo Play 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, Moonstone Spectrum Sparkle pen, Fresh Snowfall Nuvo Glitter Drops, white acrylic paint, Diamond stickles, Neptune Nuvo drops, White Blizzard Nuvo Drops, snowflake charm - stash


Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT2 GB5 OR1 CT1 CT2 GY4 EB6 EB3 EB5 DR1 DR6 DR7 VB1 VB2 VB3 BT3 JG2 JG4 JG6 
Copics: E31 E34 E37
                                            
                                
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment