Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Fall Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I have made for one of my 3 brothers.  October is a very busy month in our family for birthday's so I had to get a head start.  This particular brother loves everything animals...gee he even feeds the squirrels at his condo.  So I think this card will be just perfect for him.  I didn't want to be too froo froo if that makes sense, so no ribbon or enamel dots just some wood embellies that I had on hand.

I colored the sun in the background first....of course I notice AFTER the image is all colored that the sun appears to be an oval shape not round....dah me.  I thought oh well we are going to go with it anyway after all that coloring & besides I don't think my brother will even notice.  He will be too excited about the wood embellies anyway.

Copic's
Orange - YR09, YR07, YR04
Golden - YR27, YR23, YR21
Brown - E27, E25, E23
Ground - G28, G24, G21, G20
Background - B0000, B000, B00
Yellow - Y20, Y21

You can grab this wonderful background stamp called Fall Tree at OCS HERE or at High Hopes HERE

Thanks for popping by today!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment