Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I LOVE Halloween!

Wow can you believe it's August already?!  It's time to start getting the Fall/Halloween cards ready to go.  I personally LOVE making Halloween cards.  I think it's because of the colors that it's become one of my favorites.  If I don't use the card to send out to someone I take it and pop it onto a scrapbook layout, this way they never go to waste.

This cutie is called Sitting Witchy Poo with Pumpkin from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

 Copic's
Purple - BV08, BV02, BV04
Orange - YR18, YR16, YR15
Green & Yellow - FYG1, FYG2\
Hat & Shoes - C9, C7, C5
Pumpkin Eyes & Nose - C7, C5, C3
Moon & Star - Y19, Y17, Y15
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04
Background - W7, W5, W3, W2, W1, W0

You can grab this adorable image HERE at OCS or HERE at High Hopes

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you back soon!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment