Now that summer is half over, this means that the start of school and fall is just around the corner. Fall is my second favourite season. There is something about seeing all the harvests as well as the leaves changing their colours. Tommy's Fall Fun reminds me of the times when I would kick the leaves around as a child.
After stamping the image, I coloured Tommy with Copic Markers. The sentiment came from a piece of design paper that I have. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens were used to add some glitter to the leaves on the design paper.
- Stamp: Tommy's Fall Fun (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Fall Blessings (Carta Bella) and Flea Market (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pinks, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque
- Pants and Hat: B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt
- Top: Y95 - Pale Olive, YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YG91 - Putty
- Leaves: YR27 - Tuscan Orange, YR24 - Pale Sepia, YR23 - Yellow Ochre, YG03 - Yellow Green, YG06 - Yellowish Green, YG05 - Salad
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Harvest Moon, Olive Jade, Smoked Quartz
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops
- Flower Soft
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.