I hope you are enjoying the new Woodsy Christmas release from High Hopes Stamps. They are really cute and fun stamps. For today's card, I am using the adorable Woodland Stocking. After stamping the image, I coloured it with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: Woodland Stocking, Merry Christmas (Woodsy Christmas Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Sugar & Plum (My Mind's Eye)
- Copic Markers: E35 -Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E37 - Sepia, E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R00 - Pinkish White, R20 - Blush, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W4 - Warm Gray No. 4, Y17 - Golden Yellow, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, E21 - Baby Skin Pink, E23 - Hazelnut, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, BG0000 - Snow Green, Y28 - Lionet Gold, T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6,G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 Lipstick Red
- Spellbinders Oval Dies
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
- Poinsettia Flower
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.