Thursday, October 18, 2018

Snow Bear Christmas

Hello One Crazy Stamper Fans! I hope you are enjoying the new "Woodsy Christmas" release as much as I am! 
Today I am honoured to introduce you to "Snowbear Friends". 
When I was a child we loved to help set up and decorate the Christmas tree! We were allowed to help with the decorations but the star on top was the special job of one of my parents - usually my Mom. Even when we were tall enough to do it, my Mom was the one who put the "finishing touch" on the tree. 
I love the memories that this stamp brings back! 




After stamping and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils, I cut it out using a stitched scallop rectangle die. Some gold Wink of Stella and Star Dust Stickles were added to the ornaments on the tree. Liquid Applique gives some fun texture to their hats. I set it aside and cut a piece of white card stock to fit my card size and cut a stitched edge using a border die. Next I added some matching plaid paper and glued everything down. I stamped my sentiment and added it to matching card stock. 
Some twine, a gold bell that jingles - fun right? and a few gumdrops  finish  off  my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Snowbear Friends - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Mad 4 Plaid Christmas - Photo Play 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, Gold Wink of Stella, Star Dust Stickles, stitched scallop rectangle die - YNS, stitched border die - Whimsy Stamps, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG4 DG3 JG6 EB3 EB6 EB5 FS8 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG1 DG2 YG3 CT1 CT3 GY1


Be sure to stop by the website to see the full release! Gnomes, stockings and bears oh my!!! 
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment