Thursday, October 25, 2018

Our Gnome To Yours

I have someone in my life who loves gnomes and hot chocolate.......so when I saw the newly released "Cocoa Gnome" from the Woodsy Christmas release I knew it would be perfect for their Christmas card. 





After stamping and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils, I cut it out using a stitching and pierce mark circle die. I added some stickles to his hat edge and pom pom. Patterned paper from Echo Park was perfect for my card design. All of the patterned paper edges were inked to match my colour scheme. Some sparkly icicles, gumdrops and sparkly ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Cocoa Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Gnome To Yours - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Celebrate Winter - Echo Park 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitching and pierce mark die - YNS, gumdrops - YNS, enamel dots - Carta Bella, Galena ribbon, Twinkle Stickles 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 FS8 MB1 MB2 MB4 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN1 EB1 1B1 1B3 1B2 BT7 IG1
Prismacolor Pencils: 10% french grey, 30% french grey


Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the oh so creative design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment