Thursday, December 6, 2018

Hitting The Slopes

This week I am hitting the slopes with "Skiing Raccoon" and my Prismacolor pencils. 
I personally am not a skier but I had some fun building a snowy scene for this acetate front card. 






After colouring my stamp with Prismas I added some sparkle to is hat and the snowflake on his sweater with Stickles and then hand fussy cut him. 
Next, I cut my card base and all the pieces to build my scene. Stitched dies were perfect to add a little bit of texture to the snow hills and some fun trees that we hope our skiing raccoon can avoid help complete my scene. 
The sentiment is added directly on to my snow hill - so thankful for my Misti because I held my breath and did it after my card was assembled. Some twine, a snow flake and a few crystals for bling finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Skiing Raccoon - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment:Sparkle All The Way - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: White Out Collection - Bo Bunny

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, double stitched hills die - YNS, stitched hills die - Whimsy, Star Dust Stickles, Sheer Treescape die - Memory Box, Crystazzi crystals - stash, twine - stash, snowflake punch - Marvy

Prismacolor Pencils: 10, 20, 50, 70% french grey, 90, 70, 30, 10 warm grey, deco pink, blush pink, pink, dark brown, chocolate, beige sienna, peach beige, tuscan red, scarlet lake, poppy red, salmon pink, olive green, spring green, apple green

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment