Monday, October 13, 2014

All Bundled Up

Welcome back, and sure glad you came back.  Our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper this month is so much fun.  Halloween/Christmas for the month of October.
I am showcasing the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps this month.  The image on my card is so cute.  Snowman Pile, and I am using some older Bo Bunny pattern Paper and of coursed colored my image using Copic Markers.  I added some Liquid Applique around the snow peoples hat/clothes.  I hope you get a chance to play along with the incredible design team.  I also hope you get a chance to pop into Lora's store and do some shopping, she is adding wonderful product ever day. Till next time, happy crafting, have a great day!

Supplies:
Bo Bunny Pattern Paper

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely, Leanne - your colouring seems to 'glow'!

    ReplyDelete