As the last long weekend of the year is over, this means that Christmas is approaching and will be here before we know it. OCS is showcasing High Hopes September Halloween/Christmas Release.
For today's post I have used the adorable Christmas Bear stamp and the background stamp (Winter Wonderland) is an older High Hopes stamp.
- Stamp: Christmas Bear (High Hopes), Winter Wonderland (an older High Hopes Stamp)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Vanilla Cardstock, DP - 25th & Pine (Basic Gray) -- last year's release
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: All Trees -- 054, 057, 059, 060 (Nature Set); Tree Trunk -- 103 (Nature Set); Bear -- 108, 113 (Nature Set) and 004 (Essentials Set); Hat -- 025, 026 (Floral Set)
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Stickles: Holly
- Peel Off Stickers: Gold Border
- Brads and Sentiment are from the 25th & Pine Basic Gray Collection (last year's release)
Until next time, keep crafting and enjoy your creativity.
Sue, this is so cute and snowy!! You always have such great details :o)ReplyDelete