It is another Wacky Wednesday, on the cool side and we might not have any rain today, which would make a nice change. To think that Christmas is less than 3 months away, how the time seems to fly.
For the month of October, the talented gals of the OCS Design Team are showing the latest release of the High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For today's post I have used the adorable Jolly Penguin (High Hopes Rubber Stamps).
- Stamp: Jolly Penguin (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Elf Magic and Mistletoe Magic (last year's release)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Penguin: T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, R20 - Blush; Hat & Mitts: R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red; Scarf: G0000- Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green; Beak & Feet: Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y17 - Golder Yellow; Tree; G29 - Pine Tree Green, G46 - Mistletoe, E37 - Sepia; Snow: BG0000 - Snow Green
- Stickles (Ranger): Holly
- Miscellaneous: Brads (from my stash); Rhinestones: Blue Gray and Silver (Kaiser Crafts)
Until next, have some fun while crafting and enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday this weekend.
Great card, Sue - I love your bold colours!ReplyDelete
Great color, nice touch with the brads! Awesome image and paper too!ReplyDelete