As Halloween is here on Friday, which means that October will be over and that we are getting closer to Christmas. For this month, the OCS Design Team are showcasing High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release which is Halloween/Christmas.
For today's post, I have used the adorable Angel Star.
- Stamp: Angel Star (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Silver & Gold (BoBunny), Elf Magic (BoBunny) -- last year's release
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: Y11 - Pale Yeloow, Y32 - Cashmere, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Dress: YG17 - Grass Green, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red; Star: Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold
- Spellbinders: A2 Distressed Edges, Deckled Rectangles Large
- Glitter: Polar Bear (Art Institute Glitter)
Until next week, keep crafting and have some fun.
Great layout Sue, love the pattern paper. The image is super cute, nicely colored too...way to go! Awesome!ReplyDelete