Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Emily's Snuggle Bunny!

Hi OCS Fans!
If you've been following the High Hopes or One Crazy Stamper Blogs this month, then you know that the DT has been breathing some new life into some older stamps! Meet "Emily's Snuggle Bunny"! A sweet stamp for a sweet little girl on your "card sending list".
Since one of my New Year Resolutions is to use up paper I have on hand...... I am using Echo Park's Fine & Dandy 6x6 collection. My design is simple and I tired to match the colours and clothing to the papers I chose.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Bunny: C1, R01
Pants: B21, B23, B24
Pinks: RV25, RV29

Stay tuned for more inspiration using some of the older High Hopes Stamps in February!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment