Today's card is a clean and simple one, using Anthony James an older High Hopes Stamps. I coloured Anthony with copic markers, used some older design paper from my stash and added some buttons and YNS gumdrops.
- Stamps: Anthony James, Gone Fishing Sign (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White; Hair: E35 - Chamois, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque; Pants: B16 - Cyanine Blue, B14 - Light Blue, B12 - Ice Blue; top: YR20 - Yellowish Shade, YR21- Cream; Shoes: E84 - Khaki, E81 - Ivory; Hat: B14 - Light Blue, YR0000 - Pale Chiffon; Fishing Pole: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; Fish: B60 - Pale Blue Gray
- YNS Gumdrops -- Ice Ice Blue Sparkly
For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store, both online and the brick & mortar for some great products and inspiration.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.