Friday is here again,(time is certainly moving along) and I have an older High Hopes Rubber Stamp to highlight for today's post for One Crazy Stamper. Today I am using Birthday Buzzard, which is fitting for certain older birthdays.
- Stamps: Birthday Buzzard, Happy Birthday (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - The Corrugate Stack (DCWV), Perfectly Plaid Fall (Lawn Fawn), Cream & Sugar Petite Prints (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: Tree and Leaves: E39 - Leather, E37 - Sepia, G21 - Lime, G24 - Willow, YG25 -Celadon Green; Buzzard - Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, E11 - Barely Beige; Buzzard: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T4 - Toner Gray No. 4; Rocks: C7 - Cool Gray No. 7, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, C3 - Cool Gray No. 3, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2, C000 - Cool Gray No. 000; Other: YR18 - Sanguine, YR16 - Apricot, YR14 - Caramel, R24 - Prawn, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pens: Crystal Clear
- Miscellaneous: Buttons
For any supplies that you might need or just want, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store (online as well as the brick & mortar) for some great products.
Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by.
Post a Comment