Even though Spring is here, with some nice and sunny weather and you feel that everything is going well, and then something happens -- totally out of nowhere to make life suck.
Such has been my world for the last couple of weeks. Take the time to talk and spend time with all of your families -- your own immediate family as well as your brothers and sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins -- anyone who fits that special niche called family. You never know when an unexpected life event is going to happen. I know that my sister who was a wife, mother, grandmother and aunt and I did not talk or visit everyday; but we were still there for each other.
For today's post I have used Girlfriends from High Hopes Stamps. This card is for everyone who has a sister that they cherish and miss.
- Stamps: Girlfriends, Sisters and Friends (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Watercolor Wishes and Spring Plaid (Lawn Fawn), White Mulberry Paper (under the Lace Ribbon -- doesn't show up too well in the photo)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruite Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush
- Hair: Girl on Right -- E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell; Girl on Left -- E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Dress & Hat: Girl on Right -- G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, RV52 - Cotton Candy: Girl on Left -- Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y18 - Lighting Yellow, YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green; B0000 - Pale Celestine, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue
- Lace Ribbon (Hero Arts)
- Botannical Potpourri - Snow and Buttermilk (49 and Market)
- Nuvo Crystal Drops -- Morning Dew and White Blizzard
Please take the time to pick up the phone and talk, text, email or visit your family, as you never know what tomorrow holds.
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.