Thursday, May 31, 2018

Zoe's Purrfect Day

I have a few cat lovers in my life who sometimes need a pick me up card sent just so they know I am thinking of them.

Miss Zoe and her cute kitten are perfect for this type of card! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. I added it to the matching card stock and cut around the stamp again. I decided to use some patterned paper that had kind of a country feel to it, I thought it was perfect for this card. The sentiment was stamped directly on to the patterned paper - love my Misti! and some matching gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Miss Zoe -  High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Purrfect Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:Bloom and Grow - Simple Stories
Dies: Fish Tail banners - Your Next Stamp
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, Retro gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 FS8 TN2 TN4 TB8 BT9 TB9 IG1 IG3 IG5 EB6 EB3 EB5 GY1 GY3 GY5 VB2 VB3 PP3 PP5 DR3 
                                         
                   
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment