Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Coffee Gift card Holder!

Hi OCS Fans!
Today's card is all about coffee!! From the adorable High Hopes Stamp called "Ginger" to the Coffee shaped gift card holder!
I used my Silhouette machine and cut the Coffee Gift Card base and decorated it with Designer papers. After I stamped and coloured my image, I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut out the image and add a outline with pink cardstock. I also added some Crystal Stickles to various parts of "Ginger" for some added interest!
O course here in Canada, Tim Horton's is often the Coffee Shop of choice and I know my friend will love that she can go and have some coffee and treats on me!
I added the "Thank You For Being A Friend" sentiment on the inside.
Copics:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20, white gel pen
Hair & shoes: C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C8
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blue green: BG13, BG32
Y35

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment