Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Hang In There!

Hi OCS Fans!
Just popping int today to share a card I made with a stamp from High Hopes called "GiGi"! Adorable GiGi is from an older collection called "Divas". This is my favourite Diva from the collection!! I think it's her hair that I love the most! I always secretly wanted curly hair LOL!
What's great about this stamp is that you can use her for so many different occasions!  Today I am using GiGi for a card of encouragement. My paper is from the American Crafts Welcome Spring 6x6 collection. No glitter anywhere this time, (what you say?!!!) just a few enamel dots finish off my design.
I am using the HH Sentiment called "Hang In There" on the inside. I just masked off part of it to make it fit inside my little circle.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
hair: YR21, YR24, E08, E19
Pinks: RV14, RV17, RV19
C2, C4, C6
Y15, Y19
Halo: W0, W2, W3, W5

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment