I hope you all have had a good week and that the everyday events that happen, haven't driven you crazy.
For today's post, I have used Snowmen Stocking from High Hopes Stamps latest release called "Woodsy Christmas".
Since redoing my craft room and having supplies not hidden as they were (drawers and supplies are now labelled), I have set a weekly challenge for myself --
- to use different colouring mediums as well as
- try a new technique
- incorporate a different embellishment
I stamped the image on a piece of XPress It Blending Cardstock and coloured it with Copic Markers. A silver snowflake peel off border was used on each side. Nuvo Crystal Glaze was used to fill the stars, while Nuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard) was used for the trim on the stocking and the snowman's hat. Nuvo Crystal Drops (Gloss Simply White) were used in the corners.
- Stamps: Snowmen Stocking, Happy Holidays (High Hopes Stamps - Woodsy Christmas Release)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Sugar Plum (My Mind's Eye)
- Copic Markers:
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachi, G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Y17 - Golden yellow, Y19 - Napoli yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- E47 - Dark Brown
- T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6
- R00 - Pinkish White, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R46 - Strong Red
- B0000 - Pale Celestine Blue
- Nuvo Products:
- Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
- Crystal Drops - Gloss Simply White
- Crystal Glaze
- Peel Off Stickers
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.