Now that Halloween (hope you had a good time trick and treating) has been and gone, Christmas is truly just around the corner. For today's card, I have used the adorable North Pole Penguin from High Hopes Stamps latest release called Woodsy Christmas.
After stamping the image I coloured it with Copic Markers. I used a piece of blue cardstock for the the card base instead of my usual red and green.
- Stamps: North Pole Penguin, Sparkle All the Way (Woodsy Christmas Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Really Rainbow Christmas (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, G43 - Pistachio, G46 - Mistletoe, Y28 - Lionet Gold, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Misty Blue, BG0000 - Snow Green, E000 - Floral White, R24 - Prawn, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R46 - Strong Red
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.