I do apologize for being late with my post. It has been a roller coaster of a week, but I am very thankful that grandchild #6 who decided to arrive nine weeks early is doing well.
For my card today, I used the Iris from the Year of Flowers - Set 2 by Flourishes and the Ticket Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamps: Year of Flowers Set 2 - Flourishes, Ticket Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
- Paper: X Press It Blending Cardstock, K&Company - Susan Wright Specialty Paper, and miscellaneous cardstock
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen - #4 and 5
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Multi Surface Chalk Ink - Spring Pansy
- Copic Markers: YG17, G17, BV08, BV11
- Art Institute Glitter - Wisteria
- Miscellaneous: Embossing folder, ribbon