Now that Christmas has come and gone and a new year has started, so has OCS's new challenge started which is Red, White and a colour of your choice. For my card today, I have used this cute image called Party Emma from C.C. Designs.
- Stamp: Party Emma (C.C. Designs)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Dec. 25 (Kaiser Craft), Head Over Heels (Lilybeedesign)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Lacey Ovals
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E50, E51, E35, E31; Clothes - BG93 (Green Gray), B60 (Pale Blue Gray) which is hard to see in the photo
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 13 - Lilac, 17 - Mint
- Miscellaneous: Woven lace ribbon (Hero Arts), Viva Pearl Decor Pen - Ice White (added to every other open area of the lacey oval)
As I was undecided about what sentiment to use, I decided to leave it blank.