Hope everyone has had fun playing along with the Whimsy stamps and One Crazy Stamper blog hop that started Friday, January 27th. As two prize winners (a stamp set and matching die each) will be chosen on Monday, January 30 there is still time to play along.
For my post today, I have used a border and center set called Grandma's Doilies from Just Rite Stamps. I have used a combination of copic markers and Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pens.
- Stamp: Grandma Doilies (Just Rite Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Love Me - Doilies Paper (My Mind's Eye), Head Over Heels (Lilybeedesign)
- Copic Markers: R46, G17, Y21, Y23, Y28
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red,11 - Gold
- Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Glitter Pens:
- Ribbon: Woven Lace (Hero Arts)
- Miscellaneous: Brad
There are still a couple of days to play this month's challenge which is Red, White + one other colour of your choice. Wednesday, will be the start of a brand new challenge.
Don't forget to check out Lora's store OCS for all the amazing new goodies that are arriving daily.