- Stamp: Elaine and sentiment (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Cardbase -- Whitewash Collection (Core'dinations), DP -- Enchanted (BoBunny) and Sugar Dot (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-Three
- Copic Markers: Hair - Y21, YR31, YR23; Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Eyes - B60; Dress - R46, R51; Hat T0 - No. 1, T1 - No.1, T2 - No. 2; Suitcase - W000 - No. 0, W1 - No. 1, Y11; Big Ben - E30, E31, W1 - No. 1
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 12 - Silver, 03 - Red
- Miscellaneous: Velvet Pleats (Maya Road), Ribbon
The cardstock that I used for the card base is core'dinations which can be sanded. This particular piece had embossed butterflies and turned red when sanded. A very cool effect.
Do join our challenge this month which is Red, White + one other colour of your choice for a chance to win a stamp set from OCS. While you are creating your project, check out all the amazing new goodies that are arriving at Lora's store OCS.