Friday, May 4, 2012

Countdown!!

006
I know a few kiddos who are counting down the day until SUMMER!  Don’t tell them, but I’m counting down the days also. I’m planning an end of the school year party for my kids and a few friends complete with water balloons, snow cones and cotton candy!
I made this card for a friend of ours who will be graduating soon. Can you remember those days? Gettting ready to graduate High School? 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Supplies: Stamps- Stampaive Oxford, Papers-My Mind’s Eye, Buttons, Star Nestabilities, Copics

2 comments:

  1. love the graduation card, super cute. And arent you gonna be the most popular lady on the block with your party snow cones and all!!! Some lucky kiddo's. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning card with bright colors and embellishments. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete