Thursday, May 3, 2012

Things can only get better

008

I love this image from Stamping Bella, because who hasn’t felt this way before?  Sometimes you just wanna scream!  Glad Mo drew this image, perfect for that friend whose down in the dumps.

I loved the simplicity of this card and then as I was finishing it up…I managed to drip a white speck of paint right by my sentiment. I couldn’t wipe it off so I decided to add some extra white dots and dashes. Weird huh?! But other than the freaky looking white on it, I’m loving the rainbow twine and image. Oh well, I tell myself it’s got character!

Glad you could stop by and take a look!

Supplies:  Stamps- Stamping Bella, twine, copics, xpress it tape

6 comments:

  1. Love the card Jacilynn. The perfect fit for how I'm feeling at the moment. The white definitely gives it character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Jacilynn. Love the image - without the sound!
    If you hadn't told us about the white we wouldn't have even known. Good coverup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Jacilynn. Love the image - without the sound!
    If you hadn't told us about the white we wouldn't have even known. Good coverup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacilynn you've done an awesome on this card, and if you hadn't told us about the oops we wouldn't have known. I've always loved this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh...pretend this is a girl & you have my 10 year old daughter....LOVE IT!! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jacilynn. You really have captured the colour of his face - I love it. The dots and dashes work very well..can't tell there was a boo boo! Hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete