Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"NAP" Time

I LOVE Art Impressions images and the newest release has not disappointed!!!
So for this weeks One Crazy Stamper project, I have used an AI People image "Power Napper Set".

As usual I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored it with Copics. No fussy cutting this time, unless you count her feet sticking out of the frame!! Spellbinders Label Two was used to cut the image out, as well as to frame it. I stamped the included sentiment repeatedly on to the dp from My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks collection, with Versafine Onyx Black ink - the repeating seems to reflect the sentiment - stress, chaos and mayhem. The card is a gate fold with black sheer ribbon tying it closed, and Viva Decor pearls accenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment