Sunday has come again and in a week's time it will be Easter. For my post today, I have used this adorable Wee Stamp from Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamp: Easter Bunny (Whimsy Stamps), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Riverbank Revels (Trimcraft)
- Copic Markers: Bunny - C00 - No. 00, N0 - No. 0, N1 - No. 1, R00, R20; Chick - Y02, Y08, Y06, Y17, YR23; Egg - Y06, R00, R20, G00, G000; Paintbrush - E33, E35; Stool - E70, E71
- Prisma Colour Pencils: Dark Brown and Dark Umber was used to add shading to the stool
- Spellbinders: Adorning Squares, Ribbons Tag Trio
- Miscellaneous: Brads (from my stash), Rhinestones, Pearlescent Chalk
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun!