Friday, March 29, 2013

Pull My Finger!

Hello!  Happy Friday and HAPPY EASTER!!!!
 
I know today you would expect me to show you an Easter card, but instead I am here to show you a special Birthday card I made for my Friend David. Once I saw this High Hopes image I knew I had to get it and make a card for David - it is soooo perfect for him!
 
I hope when you see this that you will chuckle as much as I did...
SUPPLIES USED:  * Image & Sentiments: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Dragon`s Finger Set, * Copic Xpress It Paper, * Copic Markers , * Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black, * 3D Pop Dots
Here is a close up ofthefunny Dragon to show you the Copic colours used....
COPIC COLOURS: * Greens: YG67, YG17, YG03 - * Browns: E47, E44, E43, E42, E40 - * Fire:  R27, R24, YR16, YR14, Y17, Y15
 
I hope that you enjoyed today's post.  If you would like to see the inside of my card and more information, please visit my blog =)
 Have a wonderful Easter and please come back on Monday when we will have a new Challenge starting.
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I almost laughed coffee onto my computer screen lol. Great card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this stamp is perfect for my farter brother!

    ReplyDelete