Sunday has rolled around again, and now that the clocks have been turned forward an hour, spring will no doubt be here in a few weeks, and the animals will be awakening from their hibernation and start playing.
For my card today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp from Stampavie called Opossum Pals. I used Copic Markers on the Opossums and added shading using Prisma Colour Pencils. The tree and leaves were done using only Prisma Colour Pencils.
- Stamps: Opossum Pals (Stampavie), Friendship Ticket Sentiments (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Vintage Basic (Whimsy Designer Patterned Paper)
- Copic Markers: W00 - Warm Grey No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0
- Prisma Colour Pencils: Dark Brown (PC - 946), Light Umber (PC941), Olive Green (P3342), Grass Green (PC 909), French Gray 50% (PC 1054), Warm Gray 20% (PC 1051)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: A2 Distressed Edges
- Dies: Vines (Whimsy Dies)
- Miscellaneous: Lincoln Linen Blitters (Papermania), Lincoln Linen Daisy Buttons (Papermania)