Even a wet, soggy and snowy week won't stop a party from happening. For my post today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp called Party Pig designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.
- Party Pig (Whimsy Stamps), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Riverbank Revels (Trimcraft)
- Copic Markers: Pig - RV00, RV21, RV23, W1 No. 1; Balloons - Y17, B00; Hat - Y17, B00, G00; Grass - YG93, YG95, YG97
- Spellbinders: Wavy Rectangles
- Miscellaneous: Glamour Dust Glitter, Butterflies (Peel off Stickers)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.