Saturday, April 13, 2013

Honey Tutu

Yay it's Saturday and Scrapfest weekend! I will be there along with a bunch of the One Crazy Stamper gals. If your going, be sure to stop by the OCS booth and say hello!

Now on to my card, I coloured my image with copics and also used prismas on her tutu and boots. My new thing is to use glossy accents on the eyes, it actually looks quite cool in person. The clouds are Whimsy dies, which I then used a cover-a-card star stamp and stamped them in blue ink.

If you want to win some Whimsy stamps, come enter our "Black, White + One More Colour" challenge.
Supplies Used
Honey(Saturated Canary), Pearl Pen-Light Blue(Viva Decor), Cloud Die(Whimsy)
Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils


2 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty. Loving the unusual, but striking colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is beautiful,great job!
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend
    Take care
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete