It's another cold day, even though April is almost over. Wish it would get warmer, so that we can actually enjoy Spring and all the new beginnings that it brings. For my card today for OCS, I have used Princess Tales designed by Elisabeth Bell for Belles 'n Whistles.
- Stamp: Princess Tales (Belles 'n Whistles)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Bexley Black and Burleigh Blue Paperazzi (both by Papermania)
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E25, E31, E50; Dress - B000, B00; Bag - E81
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Small, Floral Ovals
- Die: Cutting, Embossing and Embroidery #6001/1203 (Joy Crafts)
- Miscellaneous: Blue and Green Sulky Thread, Pearlescent Chalk, Deco Art Glamour Dust - Crystal, Velvet Pleats (Maya Road)