Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Black and White Wedding


Okay, the procrastinator in me has really been working overtime this past year!!!  My youngest niece was married last June, and as part of her wedding gift I told her that I would do a scrapbook album featuring the big event - fast forward to May of 2013, and I have finally completed not one but a total of three albums - just in time for their first anniversary!!
 
Since the theme this month here at One Crazy Stamper is black and white plus one other color, I've chosen to show you just a few of the pages from the albums.




 
The professional photographer produced so many beautiful photos, that it was hard to choose just some of the 2300 that she took.
 
You still have a couple of weeks left to enter the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, just click on the icon at the top of this blog for all of the details.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Shari. I'm sure the gift will be most appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pages they are great thks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete