Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Happy Friday!!!! I sure hope that you enjoyed the special Tutorial that I posted last Friday (November 8th). If you did not get a chance to check it out I hope you will go back and take a look see - I would love to hear your thoughts =)

On to today's post - On the 12th of November my husband and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary and today I would like to share with you the card I made for my honey...I made a 6x6 card and made a perfect fit envelope using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

Here is a look at the front of the card....

I decided to make an easel card, here is a look at the card in full....
Supplies Used:  * Copic Xpress It Cardstock  * Copic Sketch Markers  * High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Monkey Mates  * Ranger Embossing Powder - Clear  * Memento Inks: Nautical Blue & Tuxedo Black  * Versa Mark  * Squishy Scissors (Love Love Love these scissors!!!)  * 3D Pop Dots  * Fab Scraps12x12 Patterned Paper: Rustic Dreams  * Bazzill 12x12 Kraft Cardstock  * Admiral 12x12 Bazzill Cardstock  * Glossy Accents  * We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

Here is a close up of the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:  * Boy Fur: E49, E47, Boy Belly, Hands, Feet, Face & Girl Fur: E44, E43, E42, E41  * Girl Hands, Feet, Face & Belly: E43, E42, E41, E40  * Boy Nose: E49, E44  * Girl Nose: E47, E43  * Girl Bow: B93, B91, G000  * Ears: E02, E00, E41 + Glossy Accents on the eyes, noses and the Girl's bow.

And that is my Husbands Anniversary card, here is a top view to see the card a little better =)  Hope you enjoyed today's post.

 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Loving the fussy cutting around the cute couple and the blue colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super cute, great job, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very adorable card. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete