It's Sue here filling in for Aaemie today at One Crazy Stamper. As Christmas is fast approaching, six weeks next Wednesday I have used this adorable stamp Teddy Giving from Wild Rose Stamps. I paper pieced the chair using paper from A Robin's Christmas (Wild Rose Studio) pack
Outside of Card
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Teddy Giving (Wild Rose Studio), Sentiments - Christmas Sayings (Wild Rose Studio), Christmas Sayings (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Silver & Gold (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: Teddy: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R27 - Cadmium Red; Cushions: E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, R27 - Cadmium Red, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue; Presents: R81 - Rose Pink, Y28 - Lionet Gold, G00 - Jade Green; Tree: G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver
- Wink of Stella Brush: White Christmas set -- GL White 000, GL Red 020, GL Dark Green 042; Christmas Sparkle Set -- GL Gold 101, GL Silver 102, GL Clear 999
- Spellbinders: Deckled Rectangle Large, Large Labels and Standard Circles Large
- Memory Box: Holiday Goodie
- Miscellaneous: Gumdrops - Silver (Your Next Stamp); Jewels - Silver & Gold (BoBunny)
Now is the time to make your Christmas wish list as new stock is arriving daily at Lora's store One Crazy Stamper (both Brick & Mortar and Online) stores. Gift certificates are also a great idea.
I will be back tomorrow with another Christmas card.