With the approaching of Christmas also comes the Winter and all the fun sports that are available. Skiing is something that I have never tried, but if I ever get the chance to I think it would definitely be cross country skiing.
For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this adorable House Mouse stamp called Ski Run by Stampendous. The Snow Tex which I used to make the snow is an awesome product, and I used Lora's suggestion from her post, which was to add some glitter.
- Stamp: Ski Run (Stampendous)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Winter Park (Echo Park), Powder Mountain (BoBunny). Both DP are from my stash.
- Copic Markers: E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E0000 - Floral White, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W5 - Warm Gray No. 5, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, B00 - Frost Blue, B12 Ice Blue
- Spellbinders: Labels Ten
- Miscellaneous: Snow Tex (Deco Art), Cool Highlights (Glitter Ritz); Sentiment and snowflake from Powder Mountain (BoBunny) collection both are from my stash.
Until next week, keep crafting and have fun.