Another month is almost done, and summer is here. I attended some amazing classes on the weekend that were given by Jessie Hurley for One Crazy Stamper. As well as using Burt and Doris (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) and the Smooch Embossing Folder (Couture Creations), I used some Inka Gold and 3D Stamp Paint, both from Viva Decor. Using the tips of my finger, I rubbed a few colours of Inka Gold to the top of the embossing folder and then added some 3D Stamp Paint.
- Stamp: Burt and Doris (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: C00 -Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. C0; Doris' Clothes: BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV01 - Viola; Burt's Clothes: BG70 - Ocean Mist, BG72 - Ice Ocean, B91 - Pale GrayishBlue, BG93- Light Crockery Blue; Shoes: BG90 - Gray Sky, BG93 - Green Gray
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 13 - Lilac
- Embossing Folder: Smooch (Couture "- Lace Borders (Papermania), Peel Off Stickers
- Inka Gold (Viva Decor):
- 3D Stamp Paint (Viva Decor):
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon, Vintage Notes - Lace Borders (Papermania), Peel Off Stickers
Stay tuned for a new challenge starting July 1st and in the meantime while enjoying the summer keep crafting and have fun.