Wacky Wednesday is here again, and rain is on the agenda for the day. Summer is almost here and for today's post for OCS, I have used this adorable stamp called Poppie Porcupine from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamp: Poppie Porcupine (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E30 Bisque, E31 Brick Beige, E33 Sand, YR04 Orange Chrome, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow,N6 Neutral Gray No. 6, BG70 Ocean Mist
- Prismacolour Pencils: PC941 Light Umber, PC947 Dark Umber
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Small
- Wink of Stella: 999 Clear (used on the circles in the wave -- not showing up in the photo)
- Bakers' Twine and Hemp (American Crafts)
Until next time, have fun and happy crafting.