Wacky Wednesday has rolled around again and we are now in June with some gorgeous weather, and a brand new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, "Anything Goes with a Splash of Glitter and Ribbon".
For today's post, I have used this adorable image called "Mighty Mice" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamp: Mighty Mice (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstockhttp://www.onecrazystamper.com/category_165/Copic-Xpress-It-Cardstock-Swatch-Book-Mask-It-Etc..htm
- Copic Markers: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R00 - Pinkish White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White, BG70 Ocean Mist, YG13 - Chartreuse
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 17 - Mint (around the border of the die), 00 - Clear (on the umbrella)
- Spellbinders: Labels Fourteen
- Miscellaneous: Daisy Mini Buttons - Lincoln Linen (Papermania), and Blitters - Lincoln Linen (Papermania)
Until next time, keep crafting.